Search This Blog

Jun 15, 2016

Burt's Bees Honey and Grapeseed Hand Cream

Burt's Bees Honey and Grapeseed Hand Cream


I got this hand cream in a Burt's Bees set around Christmas time this year. I thought I'd do a review on it. This is part of the Burt's Bees hand care line, but it is the smaller travel sized bottles that they put in their little sample kits to try a lot of items at once.  This is a .75 oz. tube. 

The formula is a thick white cream, it is thicker then normal lotion, it's made for very dry, cracked hands. It is formulated with jojoba butter, grape seed oil, beeswax, cupuacu seed butter, macadamia seed oil, sunflower seed oil, and rosemary leaf extract. I love the smell of this, it is a beeswax and honey smell. Not overpowering. Which is great for sensitive skin and sensitive noses. 

I personally love thick hand creams more in the winter, due to the cold weather where I live. But this goes on lightly, and doesn't feel very thick on the skin at all. The moisturization stays on all day long, even after you wash your hands (which I do a lot).  So you can use this year round on your dry little mitts. I also do needlework and find that the thread and canvas I work with take away all the oils/moisturization from my hand, so I also use this while working on my crafts. 

I love this product a whole lot. This is one of my favorite hand creams from Burt's Bees, in the hand care line. I love the smell, the texture of the cream, how it goes on, and how they feel afterwards, I would purchase a full size any day. 

This gets: an A+ 
5/5 
I Love it! 

You can purchase this on amazon, ulta.com,target, target.com,wal-mart,walmart.com, drugstores, grocery stores, ect. 

Stay tuned for more beauty reviews soon,
Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment