Search This Blog

Oct 25, 2016

WalMart Fall 2016 Beauty Box


This is an in depth look/review into the Walmart Fall 2016 Beauty Box. I ordered this a bit ago, and received it last week. I got an array of items I could use everyday. 

I got:


A sample of hair, skin, and nail gummies

Dove advanced care cool essentials 48hr. deodorant travel size

Burt's Bees Cleansing Oil sample

a sample size of Village Naturals
Aches and Pains Bath Soak

Dove Nutrium Purely Pampering Body Wash travel size

Biore Charcoal Pore Strip
Clean and Clear 
Deep Action 60 sec. Shower Mask

Hello Pure Mint Extra Whitening Toothpaste travel size

Cetaphil Moisturing Cream travel size


I like the variety of samples in this beauty box, and I like the sizes of the items, I also like the price of the box. at 5.00$ it is a great deal. 
I might get this again, I really like it! 


Stay tuned for more beauty boxes and beauty goodness soon,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment