Search This Blog

Jul 15, 2016

Lush Cosmetics: Toothy Tabs in Sparkle

Lush Cosmetics: Toothy Tabs in Sparkle


I got this product in my Lush Life wrapped gift for my birthday. These are portable toothpaste tabs that eliminate plastic packaging and are all around eco-friendly for the user and the world.   This product is vegan. This flavor is made with Lemon, Grapefruit, and Black Pepper. The full size is 40 tabs. or 0.5oz of product and retails for 4.95$. 

The formula is made with sodium bicarbonate, cream of tartar, kaloin, lemon peel, lemon oil, black pepper oil, grapefruit oil, sea salt, and black pepper powder. 

to use: you take a tab, put it in your mouth, and chew on the tab with your front teeth, wet a brush and start brushing your teeth with the mixture in your mouth, brush, spit, wash your mouth out, and enjoy clean teeth!

In my opinion this is a good product, but the taste isn't the greatest. It's great eco wise, and vegan wise, but the taste is slightly lemony and peppery tasting. I'm used to minty flavored toothpastes, that usually burn my mouth bad. With this product there is no minty burn, so it's easier on your mouth, but it doesn't do much for freshening your breath/mouth. I find after 5-10 mins. that my breath is back to normal. 

So I like it, but I'd love a minty one! I will try a mint one next to compare to a normal toothpaste. I don't hate it, but I don't love it!

it gets a c+ and a 3/5

Sparkle Toothy Tabs can be found there, and more Toothy Tabs there. 

Stay tuned for more lush related goodness soon,
Reviews will be up for more lush products soon.
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment