Search This Blog

Aug 20, 2016

Gold Fun Review

Lush: Gold Fun Review


Treat your inner child (and your kids) to some good, clean FUN. This multipurpose bar is a soap, shampoo, bubble bath and malleable toy all in one colorful and sweetly fragrant package. Even better? 2.5% of FUN sales are contributed to the LUSH FUNd, supporting charities in Fukushima, Japan that create safe places for children to play outside. *Lush Cosmetics*

I got this as a smaller lush haul in the end of July. I got two gold fun bars because I love the smell of the toffee/caramel scent from lush! The fun bars are 6.95$ for 7.0 oz. of product in a bio-degradeable wrapper. 
This product is a great value for anyone who wants to try lush out, but doesn't have a lot of money to invest in it. it is a 3 in 1 product. 
The 3 products it can be are:
~Shampoo~
~body wash/soap~
~Bubble bath~

you can crubmle this up and run under water for a bubble bath that is greatly scented and last a long time. You can grab a piece to use as a awesome body wash/soap and also as shampoo for your dirty locks of hair. 
I absolutely love this prooduct and will repurchase as often as I can to keep up my stock in the product. plus it's easier on my wallet also. 
A 5/5 and an A++ product!

stay tuned for more lush goodness soon,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment