Search This Blog

Aug 10, 2016

Target Beauty Box: August 2016:Back To School

Target Beauty Box: August 2016: Back To School


Juice Organics Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner

Up&up 5 bladed women's razors

Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant/deodorant

 Crest 3d white whitestrips

laneige water sleeping mask

olay makeup remover wipes

nyc Get it all lip color
in fuchsiatastic


Cover Girl katy kat eye mascara in black

the wand on the mascara

I can't wait to try these items in the target beauty box, and I will probably be getting this every month if I can get it without it selling out. It sells out fast, but I got it just in time. The box is well worth the 7$ you spend on it. I love it so far! This was my first month of it! stay tuned for more beauty goodness.
I will review some of these soon,
Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment