Search This Blog

Oct 25, 2016

Birchbox October 2016








Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask


Marcelle Curling and Lengthening Mascara

PBJ Smoothie Stick (Gift with re-sub.)

Embrylisse Lait-Creme Concentrate( Moisturizer)

Make Lipstick in Taffy
R+Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo

I got all these items in my October 2016 Birchbox. 

A little bit of everything in this months box. I live on dry shampoo and face masks, I will use the moisturizer, and as for the lipstick I won't use it. I got a gift for re-subscribing to birchbox after a few years hiatus from it. That gift was the PBJ Smoothie Stick. I might use this on a special occasion, it is a nude redish/pink color almost the same as the make lipstick in this box. 

I personally can't wait to try the face mask. I have tried the dry shampoo, and I like it. I'm waiting to try the mascara, and moisturizer. 

This box gets a 3/5 for me, for having some stuff I won't use at all. 
I hope next months is better, we'll see. 

What's new since last time I subbed, is that you get to choose one sample size product a month, or you can choose the surprise box for the month. I'm not sure what I will choose, but I'll see what I like for November. 

Stay tuned for more beauty and birchbox goodness soon,
Ashley 





No comments:

Post a Comment