Search This Blog

Oct 17, 2016

Lush's Serendipity Soap Review




This is a review for Lush's Serendipity soap. This is a round, lavender and dark purple soap, that smells like lavender and chamomile to soothe your senses and your soul. 

This soap is made with rapeseed oil, coconut oil, lavender, and chamomile to soothe your skin and mind. The scent is more on the chamomile side with a bit of lavender to me, but I still love it! The lavender and chamomile are great for more sensitive skins, dry skin, and the coconut oil and rapeseed oils help moisturize without over doing it. 

The lather on this is not a high lather, it's more of a medium lather, so you might need to run it a few more times to get a bigger lather, if you like that. I personally like a lot of lather, to know I'm getting clean, and to try to get the scent to stay on my skin. 

If you like calming scents. If you like lavender and chamomile scents you will love this soap. I tend to deeply breathe while washing with soaps like this for a bit of aromatherapy. 

If you'd like to buy/try this soap you can get it at a Lush store near you, or here: http://www.lushusa.com/shower/soap/serendipity/06055.html

I personally love this product, but it's not my top favorite soap ever, but I would buy again and again. 

I'd give it a:
and 4/5 stars
****
Stay tuned for more blogging and reviews of products
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment