Search This Blog

Jun 29, 2016

Lush Haul: Lush Life Wrapped Gift

Lush Life Wrapped Gift

It is my birthday on Saturday the 2nd, of July, and my mom got me an early gift for my birthday. We went to the lush store at our big mega mall in MN, The Mall Of America. which is 30 mins. away from where we live now, it's the closest lush store to us. 
The wrapped gift includes:
Dream Cream 

Full of Grace Face Serum

Stepping Stone Foot care 

Peace massage bar

parsley porridge soap

Buffy Body Conditioner

african paradise body conditioner

fairly traded honey shampoo

the olive branch shower gel

ocean salt body scrub

king of skin body conditioner

honey I washed the kids soap

Seanik shampoo bar

green fun bar

sex bomb bath bomb
sparkle toothy tabs

And I also picked up an extra dragons egg bath bomb. I love it!
There's my birthday lush haul for you all. 

enjoy,
Happy 4th of July! 
~Ashley~



No comments:

Post a Comment