Search This Blog

Jun 14, 2016

Yes to Tomatoes: Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes

Yes To Tomatoes: Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes


I purchased these awhile ago at my local Wal-Mart and thought I would do a review on these facial wipes.

This is a part of the Yes To line, with Tomatoes being for acne/oily, problem skin. These are the Yes To Tomatoes Blemish Clearing Facial Wipes, they come with 25 wipes in one travel friendly pack. These wipes are formulated for oily/acne prone skin, and have a heavier focus on acne spots, blemishes, and pore care with the Yes to tomatoes line.  They retail for 6.00$ for a 25 pack of wipes. 

These wipes are formulated with an active ingredient of 1% salicylic Acid. It is also formulated with tomato fruit extract, rooibos extract, witch hazel, watermelon extract, and red pepper extract. 

The wipe has a good thickness, not to flimsy and not to thick. The smell is good, not harsh or burning. I like the smell. Also the wipes come with plenty of solution on them, so no half wet wipes. The wipes do stay wet very well, when placed face down so the solution can sink into the top of the wipes.

I use facial wipes to take off my makeup before washing my face, to touch up my face in between washing my face, and also if I am not near a water source and I need to wash my face. 

I personally love these wipes. I love the smell, the texture of the wipes, the thickness of the wipes, and how well they work. They take off all my makeup after a day/night of wearing it, even waterproof makeup. They work well to control my oily skin in between washing. They even treat my acne prone skin whenever I use them. They leave my skin feel fresh and clean. No stinging or burning I got when using some other wipes. 

I would give it: an A+ and 5 out of 5 (5/5).

they can be found at target, walmart, amazon, drugstores, grocery store, ulta and on the Yes to Carrots website(http://yestocarrots.com/product/yes-to-tomatoes-blemish-clearing-facial-wipes-25ct/)

Stay tuned for more beauty reviews soon,
Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment