Search This Blog

Jun 2, 2016

Freeman Beauty: Honeydew and Chamomile Sleeping Mask

Freeman Beauty Face Mask Review
Honeydew & Chamomile Sleeping Face Mask
DSCN0608
Skin Type: Dry skin, Dehydrated skin, Normal skin
Skin Benefits: Deep Moisture, Hydrating, Smoothing, Rejuvenating
Price: under 5.00$
Love it! A+
I picked up this face mask from the freeman beauty website during the winter months, when I had super dry, sore, and cracked skin. I also figured it would be great to use in the summer months after I had been in the sun to replenish moisture and soothe my skin after I've been sun burnt. Multi-season uses!
This is an overnight mask, so you put it on before you snooze and wake up with moisturized, smooth, awesome skin in the morning. You wash it off in the morning, and wa lah! skin that's great!
the ingredients are coconut oil, shea butter, melon extract,chamomile, safflower oil, jojoba oil, aloe,cucumber extract, and silk amino acids. A boat load of moisturizing and soothing items to put your wicked skin back to normal. The scent is a pleasant melon and cucumber scent. The texture is a thick, white, lotion type texture.
DSCN0609
The question is does it work?? in my opinion it does work, and it works wonderfully. To put it on super dry or even dry skin and to wake up with smooth and hydrated skin is wonderful. It's like magic! It doesn't grease up or stain your pillow cases, and it doesn't clog pores or cause acne if you have combo skin. I love it! I love it a lot!
You can find this at drugstores or places that sell Freeman Beauty. I get it directly from the website, and they have fast and cheap shipping. You can find it on ebay and amazon.com also.
https://www.freemanbeauty.com/product/honeydew-chamomile-sleeping-mask
go and spend a few bucks on this mask if you have dry skin. it's worth it!
Keep Reading,
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment