Search This Blog

Jun 11, 2016

Neutrogena Clear Pore Toner Review


Neutrogena Clear Pore Toner Review



I picked this up at my local grocery store(Cub) after running out of my other toners. I picked up the Neutrogena Clear Pore astringent after seeing the price on the toner, which was 4.00$-5.00$, and was the cheapest one there. The toner is an oil-eliminating and acne prone skin toner with salicylic acid to help treat acne and exfoliate the skin. The formula is made with witch hazel, aloe leaf extract, salicylic acid and chamomile extract. 

The full size bottle is 8 fl. oz. and retails for 5.24$ depending on sales, offers where you get it. The neutrogena website you can pick it up for 5.24$ plus shipping. (http://www.neutrogena.com/product/clear+pore+oil-eliminating+astringent.do?sortby=ourPicks)

To use you just swipe on your face, with a cotton ball after washing your face, or to refresh your face during the day. 

After using this my face felt a bit dry, but it did help exfoliate my skin, and pick up what was left behind after washing my face. My acne was a little bit dried up after swiping this over them. I liked the product. I did notice after a few days my acne was better and after a week my skin was healing from my acne. I love this product now, and I do notice my acne coming back if I don't use this toner as part of a three-step skincare regimen.  

I love this product a whole lot, and will repurchase probably for as long as I have acne and oily skin. And ITS CHEAP which works for me because I'm always trying to save some money on everything. 

I'll give this an A+ and 5 out of 5. Love it! 

This may or may not work for you, but it works for me. I'll keep it. I assume you can buy it at big box stores, amazon, walmart, target, ulta, drugstore, and grocery stores. Google it if you want to know more, or go to the link above. 

thanks for reading, stay tuned for more beauty goodness.
Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment