Search This Blog

Jun 2, 2016

Target: Target Style Merona Cross-Body Bag

DSCN0617
Merona Timeless Collection Cross Body Bag in Junior Mint
I got this bag at target last weekend. I needed a cross body bag for my upcoming trip to Las Vegas, I don't want a huge purse down there in the desert. So I picked up this bag in the mint color, which is on trend right now. I have to say I'm in love with this bag, and for the under 25$ price tag I'll take it. The fake leather is buttery soft to the touch, and the space is enough for a phone, money,i.d.and then some.
The only downfall is the zipper is a bit pissy, but otherwise I'm in love with it.
DSCN0618
you can find this bag at target stores or at http://www.target.com/p/merona-timeless-collection-crossbody-handbag-with-removable-strap/-/A-16457783#prodSlot=large_1_10
it also comes in 6 more colors if mint isn't your thing.
what's your summer bag??
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment