Search This Blog

Jun 5, 2016

Garnier Clean + Invigorating Daily Scrub

Image
Garnier came out with a new line of products called the clean + line with products for each skin type from normal skin, oily skin, and dry skin. People have been raving about the clean + dry skin cleansing oil saying it is a drugstore alternative to other pricey dry skin cleaning oils for twice the price or more. I decided to pick up a scrub to get rid of my flaky skin from the winter time, and I chose this one for it's claims of refining pores and energizing skin with peppermint.  This product is 5 fl oz. and has a green tint to it with little beads in it to polish your skin. The price is between 5.00$ -9.00$ , and is affordable. The smell of the product is a sort of peppermint/ aloe/cucumber smell, it smells kinda like a spa, and reminds me of some other Garnier skin product I have tried.
Image
What I really like about this product is it feels soo great on your skin, and it kind of wakes you up, if you use it when you wake up. If you use it at night it refreshes you, and makes you feel pampered, like a spa treatment. It is Oil-free, non comedogenic, allergy tested, and gentle on your skin. This is branded for normal skin, but I think everyone can use it, except very sensitive skinned people. I will definitely be repurchasing this product. I can't wait to try more from this line of cleansing products. go garnier! :)
Love it!
<3 Ash <3

No comments:

Post a Comment