Search This Blog

Jun 4, 2016

Whet Nail Polish Review

Whet Nail Polish in Facetious
DSCN0391 DSCN0392
I got this nail polish in my ipsy bag one month, and have been trying it on and off for a few months. I clean and do a lot of hand washing in my job field, so chip proof and long lasting nail polish is what I always need. I can't afford to get gel nails every month, so I look for other alternatives. 
The Whet nail polish is a great nail polish in my opinion. It lasts and doesn't chip for a week or so, it goes on opaque and with 2 coats it is totally covered and very shiny without a top coat. All the times I tested it, I did not use a top coat and with a top coat it will last longer then a week. Which makes me very happy!  I love the color on my short nails, and it's great for fall/winter.
I would recommend this to people who use their hands a lot, wash their hands a lot, or wear and tear their nails to death. I will be looking into getting more colors of this, as I love it soo much! I do wear this a lot on my nails, and it has gone to great use.  You can find it here: http://www.mebath.com/whetnails/ and find a place to order it by doing a google search. 
It gets an A+ from me!
Happy Nail Polishing to you,
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment