Search This Blog

Jun 1, 2016

EOS: Visibly Soft Lip Balm in Coconut Milk

download (1)

EOS: Visibly Soft Lip Balm in Coconut Milk 

coconut_milk_open_cap_left_side_front
I picked up this lip balm at target for a birthday gift card haul, because honestly I cant go anywhere without buying a lip balm or chapstick. I have an addiction and it's bad. HELP! (Just Kidding).... Anyways, I picked it up because I loved the packaging and I love the smell of coconut milk (not the taste at all sadly).
The smell is very pleasant, and sort of yummy at the same time, I love it. The packaging is super cute, I heart it. The formula is great and it lasts long, and it is said to gift softer, smoother, kissable lips. It does give smoothness and softness when it's on and lingers a bit after the balm is gone, but it doesn't keep your lips from flaking, chapping, and getting sore.
It has shea butter, vitamin e and vitamin c to help nourish your pucker.
This is a summer fave! I love it! would re-purchase.
Gets an A
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment