Search This Blog

Jun 15, 2016

Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Cream

Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Cream


I got this in a Burt's Bees set around Christmas time, I thought I would review it for your guys. 
This is part of the Burt's Bees foot care line. As I said it is a travel size I got in a set with other products to try. This is the .75 oz. size. 

I personally do not like coconut in any way, but the smell of this doesn't bother me at all. I actually like it. The formula is a thick, almost gooey yellowish thick cream you put on your feet to moisturize and treat tired feet. It is formulated with olive oil, oat kernel flour, coconut oil, quillaja bark extract, oat kernel oil, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil,  and canola oil. It's 94% Natural. 


 The product texture and feel is kind of off putting at first, but once you rub into your feet it feels amazing. it's thick so it gets into your feet and really moisturizes and treats your feet. I use this by putting it on my feet after a bath/shower and putting socks on to let it soak in overnight. After, in the morning I have smooth, baby's butt soft feet. I love it! 

The full size product retails for 9.00$, for 4.34 oz. tube. it can be found on amazon, ulta.com,target, target.com,walmart, walmart.com, drugstores, and grocery stores. 

It can also be found on the Burt's Bees website : http://www.burtsbees.com/Coconut-Foot-Cr%C3%A8me/06999-00,default,pd.html

This gets: a B. Due to the goopey, oily texture before rubbing in. 
4/5


Thanks for reading, Stay tuned for more soon,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment