Search This Blog

Jun 3, 2016

Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser

006
Biore' Charcoal Face Cleanser
I bought this Biore cleanser after hearing good things about it from a few Youtube gurus, and I have tried Japanese charcoal face masks to deeply cleanse and pull out dirt and oil. It also dries out and fixes blemishes. So I bought it. I have tried it a lot lately because my skin is not behaving from stress and being sick.
This cleanser is a gel based cleanser with bits of charcoal and charcoal powder in it. When you apply it it is gel, but after rubbing it into your face it becomes foamy. It does leave your face a bit tingly after using, but nothing major. it also leaves your face very smooth and clean looking. It has a pleasant smell, that isn't to overpowering. You can use this with a clairisonic which doubles the cleansing power of both the sonic cleansing waves, and also the charcoal in the cleanser.
It is dermatologist tested and oil free. It also says great for everyday use.
I have noticed my skin looking clearer and my pores are cleaned out after using this cleanser with my normal skin routine. I have noticed my blackheads are gone, my acne spots are dried out and smaller, and the texture and tone of my skin is cleaner and clearer. I would definitely repurchase this product, and try out more from the biore' charcoal line. I would also recommend to use this with a charcoal face mask for the ultimate results.
You can find the cleanser at drugstores,walmart,target,and at http://www.biore.com/en-US/dont-be-dirty/deep-pore-charcoal-cleanser
You can find charcoal masks at sasa.com, imomoko.com, sephora, and  http://www.amazon.com/Daiso-Japan-Natural-Pack-Charcoal/dp/B00C1F13CQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1423669401&sr=8-1&keywords=daiso+charcoal+mask .
have you tried this? do you like it? do you hate it? comment below and let me know what you think!
:)
Have a great day!
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment