Search This Blog

Jun 8, 2016

Gillette Venus + Olay Razor

Venus and Olay Razor by Gillette

                                  For smooth, sexy, goddess skin!  

                  Do you want smoother, moisturized, more sexy skin?



I do! I do! 

I received this product through Influenster's VoxBox program, in the Love VoxBox. I was very excited to see this product in the box, since I needed a new one. 

This razor had five blades to get a closer shave, an ergonomic padded handle for a better grip, and the best part is it has a shave gel bar and Olay moisturizer bar on the razor. No need for messy shaving cream. 

I used this immediately the day I got the product, I noticed how the razor glided beautifully across my skin, shaving, laying down shaving gel, and moisturizing all at once. From that moment I was sold on the product. It is wonderful! 

I recommend this to anyone who wants a better, closer shave. It also keeps your skin smoother with the Olay moisturizer in it.

for more info or where to find this product go to: http://www.gillettevenus.com/en_US/index.jsp    

For more info on free samples through the Influenster program go to: 


Stay Tuned for more,
~Ashley~


No comments:

Post a Comment