Search This Blog

Jun 2, 2016

Sephora's favorites: SkinInstant Radiance Set

Sephora's favorites: Skinstant Radiance Set
wpid-0504152020.jpg008
I picked up this skin care set at my local sephora at JC. Penny's. The set comes with 11 items ranging from sample sizes to full size items. The set was 33.00$ and has a value of over 130.00$. I'm slowly trying out all the products, which will be reviewed at some time soon.  The set came with a rose gold sparkly bag with gold trim and zipper.
The set came with these items:
009
Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter Lotion Travel size
010
St. Tropez Bronzing Lotion Self Tanner
020
PeterThomasRoth Rose Steam Cell Cleanser
011
Dr. Jart BB Beauty Balm Cream
013
Ole Henricksen Ultimate Lift Eye Gel
014
Murad Aha/Bha Exfoliating Cleanser
015
First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser
016
Josie Maran Argan Infinity Moisturizer
017
Boscia Tsbaki Oil-Infused Exfoliating Powder
018
GlamGlow Dual Cleanse Face Mask
019
BareMineral's Mineralixirs 5 Oil Blend.
That's everything in the set. I have tried a few and plan on trying the rest. I will review some also. If you would like me to review anything please send me a comment or an email and I will get on it A.S.A.P.
Thanks for reading,
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment