Search This Blog

May 3, 2016

Arm&Hammer Truly Radiant, Fresh And Clean Toothbrush and Toothpaste





The Spinbrush ToothBrush:

I got a pink one! yay! I was super excited when I got this because I really needed a new toothbrush to clean and polish my teeth. I love how deep and thorough it cleans my teeth, it even reaches hard to get plaque in the back of my mouth without hurting my mouth at all. I personally like power toothbrushes because it cleans better and makes my teeth sparkle, it also cuts down on time and the arm hurting I get from brushing my teeth with a normal toothbrush.

The Toothpaste:

I tried this the day I got it along with the toothbrush. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I love the toothpaste, as I thought it would do nothing special. But I was wrong. I love this stuff. The mint flavor doesn't burn my mouth and tongue, which a lot of other ones do. It did get my teeth deeply clean and got rid of hard to reach plaque, and it even whitened my teeth gradually without hurting my sensitive mouth and teeth. It is a normal white toothpaste, that is a bit gritty due to the baking soda in the toothpaste, but it makes my mouth feel cleaner and fresher for a longer period of time. I would recommend this to sensitive mouth/teeth people who want whiter and more radiant teeth. I would buy this for the rest of my life, as I love it so. Yay! Awesome Toothpaste!
For free samples and such go to : Crowdtap
For more reviews and other goodies stay tuned,
~Ashley~


No comments:

Post a Comment