Search This Blog

May 11, 2016

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask



This is a review for the Laniege Water Sleeping Mask. This product is made by a Laneige, an offshoot of amorepacific, a korean brand. This is part of their hydration line, and is an overnight mask. You put this mask on before you go to sleep and it works overnight while you sleep. This is made for all skin types, and I even use this on my acne, blemished skin to hydrate it. It is said to lock in moisture, brighten, purify, and soothes your skin. 

I put this on after my skin care routine of washing, toning, and acne treatment. I place this on instead of putting lotion on my face, on the days I need a bit more pampering and moisturization. Then, in the morning I rise this off and continue with my daytime skin care routine. 

I love this product a whole lot. It does what it says and it treats my skin while I'm sleeping which is a bonus! Yay!  I also love the smell of this stuff which is rose, sandalwood, and ylang ylang. It calms me before bedtime. The other good thing is you can pick a sample size (0.5 oz)of this sorta expensive face mask (23.00$) and another face mask at target for like 5.00$. Deal! I'm in!  I probably will buy a full size as I love this item, and feel I cannot live without it some nights. It's that good for my skin. 

you can find this here: 
or here:

an A+++ for me! 

Thanks for reading, stay tuned for more.
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment