Search This Blog

May 6, 2016

St. Ives Even and Bright Body Wash

stiveslogo

St. Ives Even and Bright Pink Lemon and Mandarin Orange Body Wash

DSCN0690.JPG
I got this body wash in a vox box from influenster with 2 other products from St. Ives new lines of products. I got three items from the #LiveRadiantly lines. This is the body wash I received in my box. It is a full size product, and is 24 fl. oz. It is pink lemon and mandarin orange scented, and it smells so wonderful you'll want to eat/drink it. It's very fruity and citrusy. I love the smell of it. It also contains 100% natural exfoliants in it, which means there is no little silica beads in it to get stuck in our waters and wreck our Eco-system.  It also conatins lemon extract and mandarin orange extract in it.  It is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic and paraben free.
This body wash not only washes, but it has a scrub in it to make your skin smooth and silky. It makes my winter skin glowy and more healthy. It removes my dead skin and is even great before of after shaving to avoid ingrown hairs.
I love this wash, and will be probably re-purchasing this over and over and leaving it in my daily routine for smooth skin. I have used St. Ives since I was a teen and will be all my life. I love , love this brand soo much. If I could sell it I would like mary kay. Lol!
I suggest you try it if you need to exfoliate your dead skin while washing up.
You can buy it Here!
To try influenster and get free stuff go Here!!
until next time, stay tuned for more.
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment