Search This Blog

May 15, 2016

Lush: AvoBath Bath Bomb Review

Logo and Fresh Handmade cosmetics

Lush's AvoBath Bath Bomb

00052
I pick one of these up while I was shopping in Vegas, and brought it all the way home to MN. I used it a week or so after I got home and I fell in love with it hardcore.
This bath bomb is 6.3 oz. and is HUGE! you can definitely cut it into fours to use in the bath, but I would cut it in half so you get more of the bath bomby goodness. It has a lemongrass and citrus smell, and it does clear your mind, and kind of energizes you. It contains something like 44 fresh avocados in each bath bomb, extra virgin olive oil, lemongrass oil, bergamont oil, rosewood oil, and gardenia extract. This bath bomb turns your bath an awesome lime green color, and is SUPER moisturizing for you skin.
After I got out of the bath my skin was so moisturized and silky smooth. I loved it. No need for lotion after this bath. I would purchase these in bulk, over and over again. I'm in love with these.
Love it so! A++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment