Search This Blog

May 13, 2016

Boscia: Green Tea Blotting Linens

Image
Here is a review for the Boscia green tea blotting papers. I have combo/oily skin in the spring/summer months and I get shiny from sweating and creating oil on my face, so these are a life saver. I personally could not live without blotting cloths. They absorb shiny grease and oil on your face, and help with acne prone skin throughout the day.
I love the smell of these cloths, and the paper has little bits of green tea leaves made into the cloths.
The package comes with 100 linen cloths, at a price of 10.00$, you can find cheaper ones at the drugstore, but I personally think they don't work as well, and they don't look pretty. You can find them at ulta, sephora, online, amazon, and the boscia website. They also come out with special edition blotting papers( like peppermint smelling ones) and have special packaging to make the cloths look very pretty in your purse or on your makeup vanity.
Here is a picture of the cloths texture, and special packaging below:
Image
I cannot live without these, I suggest anyone with oily skin/acne prone skin try these out if you can afford it. It is also made for any type of skin that gets shiny and oily.
Thanks for reading friends,
<3 Ash <3

No comments:

Post a Comment