Search This Blog

May 5, 2016

Finished Reading: Room


Finished Reading: March 2016


I finished the book Room by Emma Donoghue. I finished it in March of 2016. This is a great book, and is what the award winning movie Room is based on. It is a fictional book written in the way a child see and reacts to his small world that's about to get bigger.

The book is based on the fritzel case of a father imprisoning his daughter in the basement and forcing her to stay there for years and years. He also forces incest and childbirth on her. Its a very sobering read and gets you out of your own head and into another situation. It makes you think about your own life and how to see the world. A very good book in my own opinion.

What have you finished reading lately?
Let me know. I'd love to chat about it.
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment