Search This Blog

May 12, 2016

Otaku Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Sheet Mask

13499_1
This is a review for the Otaku Hyaluronic acid hydrating sheet mask. This is a hydrating, moisturizing, and soothing sheet mask with hyaluronic acid. I decided to use this sheet mask because I had dry, dehydrated, sun burnt skin from not wearing enough sunscreen this weekend camping. 
My skin was even dry on my t-zone, so that means I needed a boost of moisture to get me through the day. 
I put the mask on and let it sit for 20-30 mins. 
 And afterward,the mask gave my skin lots of moisture without bringing oilyness. I had a big spot of flaky dry patches on my forehead and it was gone after the mask. I also had a sunburn on my nose and upper face area and it was diminished and hydrated when the mask was taken off. My skin was hydrated, smooth, and glowy. My skin felt baby soft and plump, and my dry patches were gone. I love this mask, and will use it in the winter to deeply moisturize my skin weekly. 
I got a sheet mask set from otaku at imomoko.com for 11.00$ it came with different face masks to try from the brand otaku.If you would like to try these masks you can go to imomoko.com, sasa.com, or wherever you buy sheet masks online. I will repurchse these masks over and over again. They are wonderful!
Thanks for reading,
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment