Search This Blog

May 6, 2016

St. Ives Refresh & Revive Body Lotion

stiveslogo

St. Ives Refresh & Revive Pear Nectar and Soy Body Lotion

wp-1451333705590.jpg
I got a vox box from Influenster full of three new full size St.Ives products. I have purchased St. Ives since I was in high school, so like 10+ years, I have never been disappointed, ever!  I wasn't really surprised when I tried each product that I Loved them all so much, I love St.Ives products so much, and will continue to buy till I die!
This line that was released, is made to boots your skins radiance and make your skin glowy. This lotion is made with 100% natural moisturizers like soy bean oil and vegetable glycerin. It also contains pear extract. It is paraben free and dermatologist tested on sensitive skin. the formulation is made to deeply moisturize and refresh your skin, while boosting radiance.
I love the smell of this lotion, it smells like pears and fruity goodness, it is not heavily scented it is light, but lingers on your skin for a long while. Which I love. The formulation of the lotion is light and it sinks into your skin very quickly, I was surprised when I put it on it's not heavy but it moisturizes very, very well. I love this even more then the Vaseline Aloe spray moisturizer lotion, and the Vaseline Aloe Fresh Body lotion which are my go to spring/summer time lotions.  It makes my skin soo soft and it does give my skin a tiny bit of glow. I love it and will repurchase again and again.
This gets an A+++++++ Try IT!!
To Buy the lotion go here : St Ives Link
To Sign up for influnester (Free Stuff) go here:Influenster Link
Have a Great Week,
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment