Search This Blog

May 12, 2016

Leaders Insolution TeaTree Relaxing Sheet Mask

teatreemask
I tried this mask about a week ago, I had pre-menstrual acne flare up around my chin and nose and a few spots on my cheek.So I pulled out this Leader's Insolution sheet mask to put my acne at bay. It has Tea Tree Oil in it which is known for antibacterial and acne clearing properties. It also has a skin soothing and smoothing effect to it. This is great for blackheads, white heads, cystic acne, hormonal acne, and acne scars. Which I get all of this. 
I let this mask sit on my skin for a bit longer then recommended (30 mins.) as I needed the most benefit of it for my skin. After I peeled the mask off my skin was a lot better.  If I could recommend a great asian sheet mask, this one is perfect and I will buy in bulk, I Love this soo much. 
My skin was smoother, More evened out, and my acne was diminished. The redness on or around my acne was gone, and my spots weren't as sore as before. My acne scars were lightened a bit, and my pores looked great. It also balanced out my oil production a bit, which I liked. 
This mask gets an A+++ 
Love it soo much. Have you tried this, because you should! If you have oily skin, acne prone skin. 
Stay Beautiful!
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment