Search This Blog

May 11, 2016

Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water Review

Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water


This is a review for the Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water. This kind is the one formulated for removing waterproof makeup. This is a before cleansing product that removes makeup, preps for cleansing, and refreshes without rubbing. It is a bi phase product, which means it has two cleansing products that you mix up(shake) to combine and then apply.
Micellar water contains little ions that draw out dirt/sebum/and impurities and deeply cleans your skin without drying out your skin or causing blemishes.  

"Micelles composed of ionic surfactants have an electrostatic attraction to the ions that surround them in solution, the latter known as counterions" Wikipedia.com

I use this before washing my face and carrying on with my skin care routine because I do not like the feeling it gives my skin, it's a personal preference. You could use this at night if your too tired to wash your face or do not have a sink nearby. Place on a cotton pad, square, or ball , swipe and let dry to have clean skin. 

This product is Dermatologist tested, Ophthalmologist tested, and it won't clog pores. 

I personally love it and will continue to buy it to help remove my makeup. This will stay in my skin care routine forever. Love it! 

A++++++

To get  this product go:

Thanks for reading, stay tuned for more soon!
~Ashley~



No comments:

Post a Comment