Search This Blog

May 13, 2016

City Color: Be Matte Blush- Fresh Melon

Image
Image
I got this blush in a ipsy bag and i thought I would review it. This is a matte blush and it has no shimmer, it also is very pigmented and I swatched this very very heavily on my hand.
it did sink into my pores on my hand, so i would wear a primer, or a base for your cheeks. So it wouldn't do the same to your face.
The texture of this blush is very buttery soft, and can get a bit chalky if you use wayyy too much. I think this color would give my face a great pop of color on my very pale cool toned skin, but could work for all colors of skin both warm and cool.
I'm not sure on the wear time and transferring because I haven't worn it for many hours, just an hour or so. but I think it works great!
have you tried it? do you like it? let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment