Search This Blog

May 13, 2016

Illume Lavish Hand Creme: Cactus Verde Sample Review

Image
I got this hand creme in my March Birchbox in 2014, and I tried it out, I thought I'd review it for everyone. so here we go.
Image
The scent I got was cactus verde which is cassis, sea salt, and wild geranium. The scent is clean and airy, kind of beachy and it is perfect for spring time. I absolutely love this smell, it is soo fresh and makes me think of being outside on a spring day.
The little sample packet contains .34oz  which is enough for a few times of trying it out. It is made by illume candles, and is made locally for me in minneapolis, mn.  It contains nourishing and hydrating coconut, mango, cocoa, jojoba, and avacado oils. It is paraben-free and 100% natural.  It also isn't tested on animals and isn't made with animal ingredients.
I love this stuff and probably will be purchasing a full size of this product either on birchbox to get points or through the illume website. a full size tube of this stuff is 20.00$ for 3.5oz.
can be found at :
http://www.birchbox.com/shop/illume-lavish-hand-creme
and
http://www.illumecandles.com/c-312-lavish-hand-creme.aspx?1=1
Have you tried this? do you love it? let me know.
and until next time people, Stay Lovely
<3 Ash <3

No comments:

Post a Comment