Search This Blog

May 15, 2016

Lush: Honey I Washed The Kids Soap Review

Logo and Fresh Handmade cosmetics

Lush: Honey I Washed The Kids Soap Review

00482
This soap is a favorite for many lush customers, and people say they absolutely love the smell of this soap. It is a brand favorite, known to many! The soap smells like carmel, toffee, and honey to me.
It is a beige soap, with a darker brown soap honey comb on the top.
This soap has honey, sweet orange oil, bergamot oil, coconut oil, beeswax and aloe in it and it is very moisturizing compared to normal soap. I wash my body with this and the moisture lasts all night and the smell of carmel/toffee/honey lingers on your skin. the lather is good, and I find I get sad when I run out of this soap. :( which is why I buy two slices at a time or buy a block and cut my own pieces.
I have to say I absolutely love this soap soo much, and will purchase it every time I go into a lush store.
I would buy everything in this scent, as I want to literally bathe in it to smell like it. It smells soo good. Love Love Love it!! A++++++++
Enjoy.
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment