Search This Blog

May 15, 2016

Lush: Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb Review

Lush's Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb

03154
The Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb has a citrusy and bergamot smell and many brilliant colors plus a glitter core to help you liven up your bath water. I tried this in a big bath tub in Las Vegas and It was pretty awesome, even with just one bath bomb. The size is 6.4 oz, and this one you can cut into halves but watch out for glitter. It softens your skin, and makes it smell great in the room and on your skin for awhile. I Like it a lot.
I would recommend this to anyone who wants to wake up a bit, or stimulate their brain into thinking with a bath with this bath bomb. It's very uplifting and great for focusing. I would definitely purchase this bath bomb again and again, I think would be a staple for me. A++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment