Search This Blog

May 6, 2016

St. Ives Nourished&Smooth Oatmeal Scrub+Mask

stiveslogo
DSCN0691.JPG

St. Ives Nourished & Smooth Oatmeal Scrub + Mask

I got this product in an Influenster St. Ives voxbox, along with two other brand new products from newly released product lines from the same St. Ives brand. I have been using St. Ives since high school so like 10+ years, and I jumped at the chance to try these new products being released from St. Ives. I love them so, and they have worked a way into my current routine, and they might stay for awhile. 
This product is a scrub that can also be used as a hydrating, exfoliating, and smoothing mask. It is made from oatmeal and has 100% natural exfoliators added into the scrub. No small plastic beads here, natural exfoliants that are safe for the environment. Oatmeal is also great for redness and sensitive skin, so this scrub/mask is great for sensitive skins as well as other skin types. It is also hypoallergenic, and free of parabens. It is a full size 6 oz. tube. It does what it says by buffing away dull and dry skin, smoothing, and soothing dry skin. I love this product. It is great for drier skin during the winter time, and does what it is said to do, you can also find this anywhere and get it on sale most of the time. A great drugstore exfoliator that needs to be in your skincare routine. 
This gets an A rating from me. I will definately purchase this again and again and continue to have it in my skincare routine for awhile. It works well on my skin. I Love, Love, Love it!!
To buy this product go Here
to join influenster go Here
Enjoy,
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment