Search This Blog

May 12, 2016

Otaku Acne Care Sheet Mask

DSCN0373
Here is my review for the otaku acne sheet mask. I got mine from imomoko.com in a sample pack that was 11.00$ This one is the acne mask, and I wrote the name/function on it, because I cannot read the Korean, Japanese or Chinese. The mask comes with a plastic sheeting on the mask to keep it moist, and shaped. You do have to be careful with these masks because they are very easy to rip/break them.
I chose this mask because I was just getting my period and I had a few breakouts pop out of my skin, and it was pissing me off. I did have blackheads, and a few acne spots on my skin, and acne scars and redness. I put this mask on my skin and left it on for 15-20 mins.
After the mask was done, my skin was smooth, moisturized, and my blemishes and acne spots were diminished. It wasn't  a huge turn out, but it was enough to help my acne shrink, and my acne spots were lighter too. It also helped with my excess sebum/oil in my t- zone area. My blackheads were cleaned out and my pore were looking great.
have you tried this mask? or others like it? let me know. any recommendations would be welcome too.
Until my next face mask day/night. stay tuned for more sheet mask reviews.
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment