Search This Blog

May 12, 2016

Klorane Labs Dry Shampoo

DSCN0408
I got this as a sample in a Birchbox, and have used it all up. I had just run out of a big bottle of dry shampoo (Suave) which is the cheapest dry shampoo out there I think it's like 2.00$ So I needed some to survive a few more months. 
My hair is past my shoulders and it's fine, but sorta thick, and damaged from coloring, pony tails, buns, and heat styling. I haven't been doing much heat styling in the summer, but in the winter I like to curl and straighten my hair. I mainly use dry shampoo because I have colored hair and it's usually red, or a weird color which fades wayyy to fast. So I try to wash my hair every 2-3 days, 4 at the max with dry shampoo in my hair. So dry shampoo is a god send when they finally made it! I bought like 4 bottles of it to help my hair. 
It also is great for voluminous  hair from the root to the tip, you can create crazy hairstyles and updos with it. I need these products in my life. 
This dry shampoo works well, but i have two gripes to it. One is the white cast is strong with this product after spraying it in, but you can sort of brush it out. The second is the smell, it smells like chemical and not so good. Otherwise this is a great dry shampoo. It is on the higher end of the spectrum for pricing, so I would look for a cheaper one because I use soo much of it. But it is good. 
It gets a B- to me, It's just not right for my price range. 
That's what I think.There are plenty out there to try for under 10$ or even 5$ which is awesome. 
What do you think? have you tried this? any dry shampoo recommendations? let me know! 
Stay Beautiful! 
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment