Search This Blog

May 12, 2016

Pixi Beauty Tinted Brilliance Lip Balm- Unique Pink

DSCN0389
This is a smaller review for the Pixi Beauty Tinted Brilliance Balm in Unique Pink. I got this in my July Ipsy bag, and have been using it since I got it. This is a tinted lip balm that colors itself based on your ph of your lips, giving you a hint of color and lots of moisture. It has a minty smell/taste, which makes it very pleasant to put on.
tinted-brilliance-balm-no1-unique-pink-swatch-06apr13-web
I got a sample size of 1.8g, The full size comes in 12 colors, and are sold for 14.00$ for a bigger crayon stick full of product. I could see myself splurging on these and buying nearly every color, because I do love them that much. The color is like a my lips but better color. In Love!!
DSCN0396
This product has made me want to try other pixi beauty products, I can't wait to try more products from them. Have you tried these or other pixi beauty products? let me know and recommend me some awesome products! 
You can find these at pixibeauty.com or target, and target.com or anywhere that sells pixi beauty. 
Until next time, stay tuned for more beauty
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment