Search This Blog

May 12, 2016

Skin79 Super+ Triple Function BB Cream(Pink Packaging)

My Favorite BB Cream : Skin 79 Super+ Triple Function BB cream
DSCN0463
This product contains 40g of product. I got it as a gift from a friend. It has three functions listed on the product they are whitening, spf protection, and it is a wrinkle free skin care product as well.  The spf is 25++ for protection from both uva and uvb rays attacking your skin. I use this instead of foundation all the time, as it has medium coverage on my skin. I use both fall/winter and spring/summer. You can find it on many asian beauty sites for 20-40$.
It has a slightly dewy finish when you put it on your skin, but if you pat the product in after applying it slightly mattifies the product on your face. most people don't put it on with fingers or put it on the right way so they say it never sets on their skin. If you use fingers/hands it melts the product slightly and really helps in getting to product into the skin and to have it set properly.
I have no problem with this looking greyish on my skin as I am very pale all the time.  It cancels out redness and blue under eye circles.
It covers all my imperfections and blemishes also. It does transfer a bit when your very sweaty or if it's super humid, but otherwise it holds up very well on my combo skin in the hotter months.
I am in love with this product, and I will continue to use bb creams and such for my skintype, I love trying out new bb creams(cc creams, asian skincare, ect.) Maybe there will be another bb cream review up soon! It is lightweight and suits my skin well.
People also have commented that my skin looks soo good and pretty when I am wearing this.
Any recommendations?? please let me know! :)
Stay tuned for more beauty goodness,
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment