Search This Blog

May 19, 2016

Nugg Exfoliating Face Mask

Nugg Exfoliating Face Mask



This face mask is from Nugg beauty, and it comes in a little pod filled with the face mask. You can one pod 2-4 times depending on how much you use, I slather them on to get every inch of my skin covered with the face masks for the best benefits. I got 3 uses out of the one pod. This mask is made for combination skin. This mask exfoliates, smooths, and balances your skin. It is also good for acne prone skin, because it exfoliates the dead skin off your acne bumps, smooths them, and hydrates the bumps, so no scars are left behind.  It has cranberry oil, jojoba oil beads, aloe, and grape oil and 93% natural products in it. It cleanses the oily skin and hydrates the dry skin.
to use you wash your face and dry it, then apply the mask on dry skin, and massage for 30 sec. - 1 min. then leave the mask on your skin for 5-10 mins. wash off. enjoy your skin.
I really love this mask and how great it made my skin feel, it even helped with my acne scars and current acne bumps. It made my skin silky smooth, and awesomely hydrated.
These are also great for traveling as the pod contains enough for a few face masks and is 10 ml or .33 fl oz. And you can get them at your local target for 4.00$. There is also many other masks to choose from if this isn't your thing. You can also purchase them directly from the company at their website.
Their website: Here
or Target online: Here
I love this mask, and recommend it to everyone.
Keep Masking,
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment