Search This Blog

May 12, 2016

Peter Thomas Roth: FirmX Peeling Gel

DSCN0499DSCN0498
Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Peeling Gel
  This product is a exfoliating gel that you put on to remove dry, scaly, dead skin. The packaging is very shiny so taking a picture of it sucks quite a bit. To use this product you put it on dry skin and rub it gently(Not hard)  in circular motions to roll away balled up bits of skin, it's very weird, but kind of cool. then rinse away with water to get rid of the excess and bits of skin, and you have fresh, exfoliated skin. It's great for anti-aging because of removing dead skin from wrinkles makes them less deep and  it smooths the skin for a more even skin appearance and it also prevents other wrinkles. it is a chemical exfoliant so I would be careful if you are super sensitive to things on your face, or break out very easily. It uses cellulose, glycerin, and hyaluronic acid to exfoliate and hydrate. I have acne-prone skin, and it is fine on my skin.
I got this small sample tube (15 ml/0.5 oz.) in a sephora skin sample set awhile back. I love pampering my skin, and trying new products and this shows you can find new awesome products all the time. I love the feeling of peeling away my dead skin, and revealing great skin underneath. It's fun! at least for me. The full size of this product is 100ml./3.4 oz for 48.00$
You can find it at:
~ Sephora stores~  ~ sephora.com~ ~ http://www.peterthomasroth.com/p-272-firmx-peeling-gel.aspx ~  or you can google the product for places and more info.
Exfoliate away girls,
~Ashley~

No comments:

Post a Comment